The CBA-Veszprém Summer Camp 2020 has begun. Because of this, we talked with Bence Kabács, the talent from Győr, who also attends to our camp.
- Why did you decide to join our camp? - I already trained in Veszprém at weekends, what I really liked. After that it was not a big surprise that I came to the camp, too.
- What you know about Canarias Basketball Academy? - I know that it’s an international organization, which is a very good point for me, especially because it makes easier to have international contacts. - How do you like the camp so far? - The trainings are just as good as the vibe. I think we are a really good team.
- What is the difference between the trainings you do here and you did before? - These ones are way more intensive. We spend much more time with one thing, which helps a lot in our improvement.
- What is your main goal in the camp? - It’s easy: to be better in the shortest time.
- In which part of your game do you want to improve the most? - I’d like to be better at shooting. I would also say the basketball intelligence, I think it’s also important in order to be a good player.
- When and why did you start to play basketball? - My father played basketball, but only at the university, nothing more. I started to go trainings in my elementary school and then luckily I had the opportunity to play at a bigger team, since then this is my life.
- Do you have a role model? - Of course my father is the number one. In basketball, I would say Giannis Antetokounmpo. He is a good player with a great physique.
- What is your goal in the close and the distant future? What is your biggest dream? - I just want to be a good player who is a determinate player here in Hungary. My biggest dream is to be an EuroLeague player, but I have a long way in front of me to make it happen.